Sunday, June 27, 2010

maybe...


Finally cleaning my own garden :). Trying to gain more space and better functionality with the updated furniture. Bigger fridge... Green furniture allready exist, also some of the gray once, I just need to combine them right with the new once. Also, the boxes above the table allready exist and they are allready fixed at this particular space. Radiator needs just a slight move, witch is not a problem. This dining table I allready have, just currently it's finish is natural wooden surface colour. I just need to paint it to black and it'll be perfect! For now :). The aspirator above the stove is missing in this picture...it definitely need more work out but seems to me this is pretty much better than current situation visually and functionally.

0 коментара:

Post a Comment